The Pre-Application Process
The purpose of the pre-application is to provide an organization with an opportunity to explain its eligibility for Medical Association accreditation, as well as to demonstrate that it has mechanisms in place to fulfill the ACCME’s Accreditation Criteria and Medical Association policies when producing CME activities.
There are five steps to the Pre-Application process:
1. Review the requirements and processes outlined in the Guide to Accreditation.
2. Complete and submit the Request for Pre-Application
3. Complete and submit the Pre-Application
4. Pay the pre-application fee
5. Begin the process for achieving Provisional/Initial Accreditation (2-year term)
Clicking the links below will download Adobe or Word Documents
To go back to CME Resource Center Home page, click below
1. MEDICAL ASSOCIATION GUIDE TO ACCREDITATION (Adobe PDF Attachment will open)
2. REQUEST FOR PRE-APPLICATION (Adobe PDF Attachment will open)
3. PRE-APPLICATION FOR ACCREDITATION (Word Document Attachment will open)