We have new usernames and Passwords. If you did not receive the September 19th email, You may contact the Membership Department at 334-954-2500 for assistance.
Click here to JOIN the Medical Association.
Already a member? RENEW your dues by clicking HERE.
Update your Profile by clicking HERE.
Prescribing and Pharmacology of Controlled Drugs Seminars are back for 2018. Register to attend the seminar in Birmingham.
Medical Association of the State of Alabama
• Check Out Our New OnDemand Education Center
• PIPA Open Enrollment During October
• Does Your Workforce Know Its Privacy/Security Officials? They Better.
• CMS Updates LCD Determination Process
• Manpower Shortage Task Force Continues Work through Subcommittees
• Congress Passes New Opioid Package; Awaiting Presidential Signature
• New Interactive Map Shows How Alabama Measures Up in the National Opioid Crisis
• Two-Minute Primer on Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances
• What Can Physicians Charge for Medical Records?
• Alabama Medicaid Agency Updates
• Three Steps to Implement a Diabetes Prevention Strategy for Your Patients
• Interested in Performing DOT Physicals? Start Today and Earn CME!
If you would like to receive the Rotunda please click here.