The Medical Association of the State of Alabama and the Charleston County Medical Society in South Carolina are working together to offer Alabama physicians the opportunity to purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Find all PPE Products Information & Certification Documents HERE
. We want to help keep your offices open, while providing a safe environment for you, your staff, and patients. To make this initiative work, VOLUME and QUICK COMMITMENT are needed. PPE supply and prices are changing by the hour.
PLACING AN ORDER:
• PPE is offered to physician members of The Medical Association of the State of Alabama only. You will be asked to provide identifying information when placing an order. At pick up, please be prepared to provide your driver’s license and if necessary, verification of your relationship to the purchaser. Any purchase that cannot be verified may be rejected and the PPE withheld.
• Please choose to pick up at our Montgomery office, or we can ship to you for an additional shipping fee that will be determined once the product has arrived. You will be contacted by our staff once the product has been weighed and we will request a credit card number to pay for the shipping fees.
• Orders require a minimum of $500 worth of products. Physicians seeking less than $500 should contact The Medical Association of the State of Alabama
about splitting a larger order with other physicians.
• Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will try to respond as promptly as possible.
To help us properly track orders and anticipate future need, please start the ordering process by clicking on the link below. You must be a member and have an online account with us to order. If you have issues logging in contact us at 334-954-2500 or email@example.com
- Once you place an order, it can not be canceled.
Click here to Order
Orders placed before May 7 can be expected to be delivered around June 4.